Saturday, May 9, 2015

Thinking of You

Hello there, happy Saturday! This is my second post for today!! I am excited to share the new Retro Sketch for the week!! The sketch was based off an older card--like from 2010--on my blog. Wow...blast from the past!:)
 
So, here's the sketch!
And here's my new card!

I pulled out my painted flowers from Altenew and stamped just the outline images onto some watercolor cardstock. I stamped them with versafine ink, and then added clear embossing powder and zapped them with my heat tool. Then I put some distress inks on my craft sheet added some water and then smooshed my watercolor paper into the ink! I love, love, love the results!!
 
I stamped that big chevron backgound with my Misti....insert GIANT smile, because I got the perfect result, love that thing!! The background is from Gourmet Rubber Stamps. I added a nice little yellow border that was cut using a Pretty Pink Posh border die. My vellum doily was cut from a PTI die. I added a little pink slide--from Maggie Holmes and some gold thread. Then my sentiment is from Hero Arts! Wow, lots of products on this one!! Oh, and I added a few little gold enamel dots...love!!
 
I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us this week!! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Have a sunshine day and to all you Mother's reading this, Happy Mother's day tomorrow!!


1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

those flowers are gorgeous.. pretty card..