Thursday, May 14, 2015

I love you a ton


Hey there and happy Thursday! I've got more sea creature love to share today.
 
I don't know about you, but these sea creatures are taking up a bunch of space in my heart!!! I just love them!! I pulled these cuties from the All Washed Up and Little Fellas sets.
I "smooshed" my tag, with some distress ink. I tell you, being patient and letting the water color dry on it's own is SO hard....but oh, it's so fun!! After the tag was dry, I added my sentiment. I colored my images then fussy cut them. I added a little strip of patterned paper behind and then a sprinkling of sequins...
 
Hope you week is going well!! It's been a busy one for me! I can not believe that the school year is winding down!! Oh, my!! Take care and see you tomorrow!!



1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Love your smooshed tag on the front of this CAS card that is just cute as can be!!! Love it!!!