Friday, November 7, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge!!



Morning friends!! I hope you are doing well!! Today is another TAWS Be Inspired Challenge Day!! This collection of pictures had my brain going all sorts of crazy....so many ideas!! What I finally ended up with wasn't wild or crazy...just GOLD!!

I pulled out the Making Holidays Bright set, and used the lovely trees to make a pretty gold scene...I might be stuck on my Delicata pad for a while...love that thing!! My sentiment is also from that set...
I cut a few "hills" out of cardstock and then layered them on top of my trees...which I stamped with gold ink...aren't they fun designs!? My strip of washi went down and then my top panel is on foam adhesive...so there is a little bit of dimension.
 
Thanks a bundle for stopping by and come play along on the challenge...it is fun to see what you will come up with from the inspiration piece!

1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE the gold trees! Delicata gold is an amazing ink pad. Love it!