Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thanks for everything!!


Hey there friends!! I hope you are well! Did you have a great WCMD on Saturday!? I was excited to get to play a bunch...several posts and oh, it was fun!! There was such a buzz in the air, wouldn't you say!? 

Today I'm happy to share another fun card, using the Tickle Me Happy stamp set just released from TAWS. It is such a great set!! Really, it was hard to put it away the first time it got inked up!!
 For this card, I used a stencil and some embossing paste for my polka dots. I used some pumice stone distress ink to color my embossing paste, and I LOVE that really, you can make your paste any color you want! What an awesome tool!! I used the SVG files from the Tickle Me Happy set, and decided what feathers to use!! I picked some fun ones...don't you think!? A few enamel dots and that was it!!

Thanks a bundle for stopping by today!! I'm over on TAWS blog today too...take a peek, more fun stuff over there, that's for sure!! Make it great!!

No comments: