Saturday, October 4, 2014

Cupcards To Go Color Challenge!!

Good afternoon friends!! I hope your day is going along wonderful and relaxing! This is my final post for today...such a fun day today!!
 
This post is a fun one...I'm hosting a color challenge over on the Cupcards To Go Blog!! If you are crafting today, there are challenges going all day long on the blog, so come over and play with a few!! I will share the image with you...isn't it yummy!? It came from weddingchicks.com. Loads of eye candy there!! So the color challenge is black, white, gold and splash of PINK!
Here is the card that I made for the challenge!! It was fun to think of ways to incorporate the colors...I do have to say, this delicata gold typewriter is much prettier in person than I could capture in my photo!! It is from Hero Arts. 
My polka dot white and black paper is from the Valentine kit...I was happy to find the perfect paper in my scrap stack!! The pink and gold paper is from American Crafts. I added a few of my lovely "more than I can ever use" stash of sequins. I think the black ones will be very popular in my creating this month...I might LOVE them!!
 
 
Enjoy the rest of your World Card Making Day.....

No comments: