Wednesday, January 23, 2013

love you


Good morning friends! I hope you are doing well! I have to say, yesterday got me! Three of my kids work up with sore throats, and so did I! We have managed to say pretty healthy this winter  and  have to say I much prefer not being sick!! We had a bit of a lazy day--with my head killing me all day, my sweet peeps that were sick got the pleasure of watching a bit of tv! We normally don't get anything exciting like that if they stay home from school...so it isn't fun to stay home! Well, I was talking with my sweet mother and I told her that they were starting to "get to me"....and I took her advice and let them all sit quietly on the couch and watch super why! It was a great help!
 
I did manage to do a couple of fun things...I used my Silhouette...love that thing! I used it to make a fun new Valentine's Day banner, this cute love you card, and I even used the print and cut feature!! I felt so happy with that accomplishment! I have been a little bit afraid of that...why in the world?! It is SO not hard! Don't be afraid of that...it is super fun!
 
So, today's card...just a little note to say...
 
I think that I love that this is flat, and I can send them fast! I know just who needs a little love...so they are off in the mail!
 
Have a great one...see you tomorrow!!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh no, I hope that you all are feeling better!

What a cute card...I haven't used the print/cut feature yet...

Annette Allen said...

aww sorry you have a household full of sickies.. girl it is hitting everyone.. I hope you get some rest today... Super cute card. :)

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, love your bright, fun card! The cut out letters are awesome! I'm so jealous of your Silhouette! Glad to hear I shouldn't be afraid of it...for some day...!

Hope you and the family are all feeling better soon!