Tuesday, January 22, 2013

just wanted to say...

Hey friends! I hope you are doing well! Did you have a nice long weekend? We sure did! My kids loved it. And I have to say I loved it too! I had a few hours a my desk and oh, it felt good!
 
I received some new stamps from GRS when I got home from CHA...and they are so fun! I had some fun with this set, "Just wanted to say"...mega phone?! Be still my heart. I had a bundle of fun with this one!


My papers are from some fabulous Heidi Swapp collection. To tell you I love the colors/papers would be silly, huh? The I love you is from Vintage Valentine set.
 
Thanks for stopping by my friends! See you tomorrow with some more new stamp goodness!!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card..LOVE the colors!

Annette Allen said...

fun mega phone...great card

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my cuteness! I love how you used that megaphone with the repeating "I Love you" and the trendy chevron paper. That stamp set is CUTE, I might need to do some shopping! *wink*