Sunday, November 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Good morning friends! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and are enjoying a great weekend! We had a great Thanksgiving with some great friends and delicious food! I love this time of year...so many wonderful memories and I love sharing those with my kids! They have their "favorite" things about Thanksgiving and that makes me so happy!

So, today is a fun GRS design team color challenge! I chose to do something I hardly ever use--color mists! I used one by smooches with a stencil...it's gold and shimmery in real life. I added one of my favorite Christmas Trees from Oh Christmas Tree. The Merry Christmas is also from that set.

I ran my red star punches through my Xyron sticker maker and then added some sparkly red glitter...love red glitter this time of year!

You can take a peek on the GRS blog to see what the challenge photograph that we were given look like! Don't you love color challenges!?

The other girls blogs are here:

You'll want to check them all out...they are so great!!

Have a wonderful finish to your holiday weekend! Take care and thanks a bundle for stopping by!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

super pretty and elegant!

Deb said...

Gorgeous, Jeni! SO elegant!

Kendra said...

PRETTY!!! I love seeing how everyone uses the color palette ~ amazing how different we all see it. Beautiful card!

Jingle said...

WOW! This is absolutely STUNNING!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous...I love it..