Friday, September 7, 2012

Thinking of you...

Hey there friends! I just wanted to pop in and share a bit of fall color love...oh, I LOVE this time of year! I'm thinking I might have to get out my pumpkins and leaves this weekend...well, maybe I'll wait until next weekend. We are going on a quite a spell of no rain here, I think we are at 46 days with out rain, wow!!

I just have a bit of hexagon love...a few butterflies and some lovely ribbon love!!

Have a great weekend! My sweet daughter is having a birthday on Monday, so we're stretching that special day out all weekend...so fun!!

Thanks for stopping by have a great one and take care!!

4 comments:

busylizzy said...

Love the fall colors on your card. I am feeling the 'nudge' to decorate for fall too. I think I just want summer to be over with! lol

Annette Allen said...

wow this is fabulous...love the design and those added butterflies are too cute.

Britt said...

hi friend! this card is so appropriate because i am thinking of YOU! and i love the hexagons!!!

Britt said...

where did you get that hexagon punch??! love...