Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just because

Good morning friends! Guess what, school is back in session! I have sent two of the four kids to school for two full days...and it's been great!;) Today my daughter went to preschool, and let's just say that when my baby was napping, it was QUIET in my house! I loved our summer, it was really fun, but I am really excited to get back into the groove and have things on schedule again...just sayin'!

I have had someone in my mind that I wanted to send a little something to...so here it is!
I love, love, love, this paper! Isn't it divine!? Crate Paper...love. I used a bit of washi tape--YEA! I am joining in on the WASHI tape challenge over on the Simon Says Challenge! Super fun!

Thanks a bundle for stopping by today! Take care and have a great one!! I'll be  back to my regular posting and regular schedule now...yea! See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

gotta love that Crate goodness:)

Annette said...

kids back in school...more craft time for mom...This card is lovely..

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Marcea said...

Thankyou so much for joining us for STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog with your wonderful creation. Good luck with all of the blog hop prizes xxx