Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pizza Party!

Good morning friends! I hope you are doing well! We are squeezing the last few drops of summer out of our days, with school starting Tuesday! I hope to be back to normal posting next week, thanks for being patient with me and sticking around!;)

Today is a GRS reveal day! The new Diners Set Spice Up Your Day, is being revealed today! Head over to the GRS Blog and store to see all the fun! It's a fun old school pizza and such images, so FUN!! I made this little invite, I'm going to use it on one of our upcoming Friday Nights with my kids. We love to make pizza together and I was thinking this would be a fun little thing to leave in their lunch box or on the table with their after school snack? Inviting them to a pizza making, fun, fun!!

I used the Weekly Recipe for this week, #46 for the layout of my card, it's a good one Deb!
I hope your day is great! Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Take care and see you early next week! Happy long weekend to those of you in the US!


Taylor said...

LOVE these colors - perfect!

Kendra said...

I love how you did the twine! You have such a great style Jeni!