Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pizza Party!

Good morning friends! I hope you are doing well! We are squeezing the last few drops of summer out of our days, with school starting Tuesday! I hope to be back to normal posting next week, thanks for being patient with me and sticking around!;)

Today is a GRS reveal day! The new Diners Set Spice Up Your Day, is being revealed today! Head over to the GRS Blog and store to see all the fun! It's a fun old school pizza and such images, so FUN!! I made this little invite, I'm going to use it on one of our upcoming Friday Nights with my kids. We love to make pizza together and I was thinking this would be a fun little thing to leave in their lunch box or on the table with their after school snack? Inviting them to a pizza making party..fun, fun, fun!!

I used the Weekly Recipe for this week, #46 for the layout of my card, it's a good one Deb!
I hope your day is great! Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Take care and see you early next week! Happy long weekend to those of you in the US!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

LOVE these colors - perfect!

Kendra said...

I love how you did the twine! You have such a great style Jeni!