Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

Hello friends! I hope you are all doing well! I hope you've been had a great weekend and a good start to this week! I have to tell you, this weekend my girls and I had a completely new experience--we got food poisoning! I started to feel really wrong before I went to bed Saturday night, (after eating out...) and ended up sleeping on the floor in the bathroom that night! My little Ruby (3) came in at 2 and joined my party, then Lucy (7) came in at 5 and joined Ruby and I in all the excitement! Oh my....it was terrible! The good news, we all woke up yesterday feeling MUCH better, a little weak, but MUCH improved! What a crazy weekend it tuned out to be!! I hope you had a better one!

I have a little fun to share--another little fun Stick Chick! She is all sorts of glitified...and her tree is also red fluffed! I used some fun MME paper and red and white twine! My sentiment is from the Oh Christmas Tree stamp set.

I'm sharing this card over on the Gourmet Rubber Stamps facebook page today--we've been doing 12 days of Christmas cards...go check out the fun!!  Thanks for stopping by! Take care and I'll see you soon!! 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh Noooooooo....you poor dears...sounds miserable but I'm glad that you're feeling better..yuck.

SWEET card!

Annette Allen said...

I was just going to ask where you have been but seen you got food poisoning...I am so sorry..that is not fun. I have had that a few times and know EXACTLY how you felt... I am glad that you are getting better and crafting again... Your card is just adorable...I love that image..