Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!

Good morning friends! I hope you are all doing well! We are all finally doing a bit better, Max's ears are much better, and has had a few teeth (yep, plural!) pop up in the last few days! I can't believe that my baby is almost 1 year old! How fast times flies...I am so thankful for the joy my babies have brought to my life!

So, meet today's card. I told you that I loved this thanks stamp, right!? I love, love, love it! I've had some fun with this one! I think this is my favorite stamp from the Chit Chat set!

I love this color combo--espresso brown, tangerine orange and crushed curry! We've been noticing the leaves and lack of leaves on the trees the last few days...they were my inspiration!

Hope you have a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh glad he's feelin' better...poor baby!!!

Such a fun card...love the colors and the twine!

barb mann said...

Jen this is so nice colorful & SIMPLE, love that. Great touch, the baker's twine. TFS