Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thinking of You

Hey friends. Good morning. I hope you are doing well! How is spring coming along in your neck of the woods? It's a typical spring "down pour" outside as I type...I'm so excited for the flowers that these showers will bring! (trying not to mind the rain!)

I was thinking of this little image from the "Singing in the Rain" stamp set and knew I need to pull it out when I was looking for an umbrella to send my daughter to school with! I think this little image is too cute! The sentiment is from the Perfect Phrases stamp set.
I paired the image up with some of my favorite paper from SU, it retired years ago, but I found a couple of pieces in my scrap pile and well...I love it!:) My ribbon is from Bo Bunny and I colored my little peep with my copics.

Hope you all are having a wonderful almost spring day!! Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for spending a few with me!!

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Super cute!

~amy~ said...

perfect card for washingtonians!

Tiffany Ervin said...

I certainly remember this cute little chickie! Makes me happy to see you using him again, I need to pull him out to play!

Beate said...

Jeni,
That is sooo adorable! Hopefully one day we get to hang out all day and stamp together. That would be so awesome.
Hugs and smiles