Friday, March 11, 2011

Just Being Together...

Good morning friends! Have you had a great week? I hope so! Today is a long awaited day for my two girls, they get to go on an over-nighter date with Daddy!! Do I need to even say how excited they are for their special "trip?!? So, the boys will have a special date with me...looking forward to some basketball and fun with Myles...and Max, well, jsut squeezing him and snuggling with him is enough fun for me!!

I happen to LOVE this image from LAD. It can be found in the "Lucky You" Mix, from March of last year. I think it is a super cute image...and I'm so happy to revisit an older set and have just as much--if not more fun playing with it now than I did last year!!
I paried this priceless image with Summer Sunrise ink and some MM patterened paper...yum! Happy birght colors..that is what I've needed this week. We've been enjoying wonderful weather--mostly clear but windy and then a little cloud burst of rain and then clear again...the flwoers must be getting close!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Hope your weekend is great and I'll be back with some fun for next week!! Cardabilities skech, new Mix preview from LAD...it'll be a fun one!! Take care and make it great!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Fantastic card! I love the colors!

Beate said...

Great card. I do love that image.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Deanna said...

That is an awesome image!

Shelby said...

Love this, especially the color scheme