Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Friends are Flowers...

Good morning friends! I hope you are having a great week! I am so happy, yesterday was a very productive day for me! It's been a while since my little peeps have allowed me the time to do what happened yesterday and it felt SO good!! I had such a great time...I hope it isn't too long before I get another! Now with a sleeping baby in my arms...

I have some wonderful friends. I am so thankful for the wonderful people the Lord has blessed me to become friends with. I have a few in mind that I haven't chatted with for a while and they keep coming to mind...so I've got a couple of envelopes ready to go today!!
I used this little flower image and sentiment from the "Singing in the Rain" Mix set from LAD. I paired my stamps with some fun Studio Calico paper and then some Crushed Curry cardstock form SU. I pulled out one of my favorite Martha Stewart border punches...love, love, love!! My ribbon is from Bo Bunny, how I love double sided polka dot ribbon! I pulled out my copics....wow, it's been a while! I've got to get back into that coloring groove! I've got so much to learn about how to use them better...

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderul one! Thanks for sharing a few minutes with me! I sincerely apprecite your visit!

4 comments:

Beate said...

Awww....enjoy your time with the little ones. It goes by oh so quickly.
Your card looks wonderful like all your work!
Miss you! Big cyber hugs

Deanna said...

So cute... love the colors!

~amy~ said...

such a cutie pie card!!

Jenn Diercks said...

This is adorable! I love the fabulous colors and all of the little details. Thanks for the welcome back. It feels fabulous to be stamping again!