Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch 27!

Good morning friends! I hope you are doing well! How's March Madness going at your house!? We're all super excited and loving the fun of the men's NCAA Basketball that is going on right now...our brackets have been filled out and we're all super excited for this weekend and all the fun! Speaking of fun, my husband is taking my son to Tuscon to watch the first round of the tournament...my almost 9 year old son thinks he's died and almost made it to heaven!!

Today is the revealing of sketch 27 from Cardabilities! Be sure to hop over to the Cardabilities Blog to see what great things the other girls have to share!
I pulled out some retired paper from SU that I, very simply put, just adore! I love the colors of this line of paper...can't recall the name...sorry! Isn't it fun to revisit those things in your stash that feel like old friends...love it!! My butterfly is a sizzix SU die for the big shot. The ribbon is just a misc. piece and my thinking of you is from PTI.

Hope you have a great day!! I've got another post for today...a fun preview of the new LAD mix....it's delicious!! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

love the color combo and of course, that fab butterfly!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Love this!!! I too dug into my stash and used up some fun papers that I love! : )

Awesome job with the sketch!