Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Friday morning friends! Today, the 27th of August, is a day that my kids have been waiting for all summer long...tonight we are going to the Mariner's Baseball game-and it is Ichiro Bobble-head night! My kids are thrilled beyond belief to get to go to the game on such a great and exciting night...now here is hoping we get there early enough to get our own Ichiro Bobble-heads!

I wanted to share a little birthday card I made to accompany Princess Mary's birthday name block. The image for this card is from the September Monthly Mix, "Treasured Trinkets." Isn't that a great image!? My daughters think it is one of the best stamps I have to date.
I stamped the horse across the page and then colored them in with my copics. I added a bit of bling, in the form of glitter and rhinestones! The Happy Birthday was punched out with my word window punch and mounted on a fancy label punch. The patterned paper I used is from Making Memories.

Hope you have a great weekend! I'm hoping to get a few projects finished up so I'll be back to the daily posting next week...here's to hoping!:)

Make it great friends!!

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh that is adorable....have fun tonight...hugs

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is so lovely - great details on the colors on each horse, love it!