Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cardabilities Sketch #5

Good morning friends! I hope you are all doing well! I'm excited about sharing today-2 posts posting today! This first post is to share the Cardabilities Sketch Blog Sketch #5! The sketch is a super fun one and I know you'll get a load of inspriation by checking out the DT's blogs!!
I used this great image from the LAD June Mix, isn't it so cute!? The sentiment says, "Hey sunshine, hope your day is bright!" I have fallen in love with this image...love, love, love!! I paired the image up with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink, some great chocolate chip ribbon, a little vanillla lace, some prima flowers, pearls, and a piece of MM Journaling paper.

I hope you get a chance to check out the other DT's work...they are all fabulous!! If you get a chance, we'd love to have you play along! You can add your link to Mr. Linky here on the Cardabilities blog! Make it a great one!!

7 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love this monochromatic card, so pretty Jen! That journaling note really adds the perfect touch!

April said...

What a great card!!
- April

~amy~ said...

Sooooooo CUTE!!!!

BrandiLynn said...

OMG!!!!! This is so precious thanks for playing along, hope to see for the end of the month reveal =)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

This has such a romantic feel to it, I just love what you did with the sketch! So sweet!!!

Sandra said...

Such a beautiful card! Looking forward to getting to know you more over at Cardabilities ... I'm a new designer there :)

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

I love your take on the sketch, a great vintage look. Love it!