Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Good morning friends! I hope you are doing well! Wednesday is upon us, that means that we're almost to the middle of April, WOW! I can't belive how fast time is going!! I had a great day yesterday, my oldest (son) is old enough to understand and has desire to play battleship...we played after he got home from school and it was so fun! Then we painted finger and toe nails for the girls...just a great time with my little gems...I SO love being a momma!! Just wanted to share that...:)

I've got several birthday's in my family...and it kills me that I'm late in sending a few birthday greetings, but better late than never, right!? So, here is one of the cards that will make for the mailbox asap!

I used some great American Crafts paper...it determined my colors for today. Summer Sunrise, Spring Rain, Berry Sorbet and Chocolate Chip were the colors included in the fun today. I used my Butterfly Dreams stamps from PTI for the main images, and I also used the butterfly die from PTI. I used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch for the smaller butterflies. Fiskars Apron lace border punch, large oval and scalloped oval punches from SU, and I think that's about it!

Have a great one friends!! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

ohhhh I love all the bright colors of this card Jen.. fabbo!!! Love it!!