Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You're My Cup of Tea!

I love this new LAD stamp set Tea Time! I've had a lot of fun playing with it the last few weeks! This card was made to follow Kristina's Last color challenge--pretty in pink, pumpkin pie, ruby red, and whisper white. I had this little pumpkin oval sitting on my desk...and now it has a home! I think I'll be making up some little somethings with this sentiment...I LOVE it!! With Valentine's Day around the corner, it is a really fun way to tell someone you love them! And yes, a fun little tea bag...it's a fun project!
So, the card is ruby red. The pretty in pink layer was run through the Big Shot with my swiss dots embossing folder. The sentiment was stamped in chocolate chip ink, and punched out with my wide oval punch. The flower is a paperish one from American Crafts--and the brad in the middle is a ruby red one from SU.

I love having little notes to pass on to friends as I need them..so this little cup of tea sentiment is going to get some good use!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I appreciate it! I'm sorry for the late post...but my little Ruby has just gotten to the stage (11 months old) that she LOVES the computer, so me being on the computer and getting anything done is just not happening in her waking hours!! Thanks for being patient with me!

Did you see the new Stampin' Up! catalog....Delicious!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it...it's on it's way...it just takes a while over the many waters!! Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have such a knack for making cards with a big wow but minimal embellishments and layers. Bravo! Hugs, Mary