Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thinking of You part 2

Hey friends! Let's just say that the power cord to my husband's laptop did quite make it into his bag before we left for Berlin, so I didn't get to share before now. So, here are the other thinking of you cards from my set last week. Berlin was great! The kids and I were tagging along with my husband while he attended a few days of meetings. We stayed in a fantastic hotel, did some shopping, enjoyed great food, saw some beautiful sites...and the highlight for my kids was the beautiful swimming pool at the hotel. It was great, but now I'm back to work!!

These cards stayed with the same supplies as listed from the other post. This first card was given a bit of "texture" with a sponge and the Kiwi Kiss ink pad. And since I din't have not quite navy brads, I used a 1/4" circle punch and just attached them with mini glue dots.
Just a little different layout...for this next one.
So, there is the rest of the set I made last week. I've got a bunch to work on this week, so I'll be posting daily!! Have I told you lately that I LOVE fall!!?? Hope you enjoy your weather!!

Thanks for stopping by, make it a great one!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

These are great. I love this stamp set and the layouts you used are so simple but elegant.