Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Merci goes Scalloped!

I just noticed that I never finished showing you the other cards from my "Merci" set! so, here they are!! All supplies are the same as I told you about in the other post. Lots of scallops...love them!! For the scalloped chocolate chip edge on this first card, I just cut a 1" strip of paper that was 8 1/2" long, and scalloped one side with the scallop edge punch, then attached it to the inside of the card, right along the edge.
For this scallop card, I used my BIG SHOT and the scallop circle die. I folded my cardstock in half and then put the fold right on the edge of the scallop, so it would stay folded. The litttle scallop circle punch is from Marvy Uchida. Metal Edged tags...I've had them FOREVER and not used them much, but I really like how the copper embossing powder makes this copper tag pop...fun, fun, fun!
Now, all I have to do is dress these babies up to give away...

Thanks for stopping by!! Make it a great one!!

No comments: