Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shore Thoughts

So, it's a rainy crisp fall day...and I thought I'd 'send a little sunshine your way'! Isn't that a great sentiment!? I've had a fun time working with the Shore Thoughts stamps from Lizzie Anne. I am so far removed from "beach" thoughts...with it being cold, wet and rainy, but I'll take a little sunshine on a card anyday!:)
The card base is Pink Pirouette, one of my ALL time favorite colors. I know I've said it before, but it really is the best light pink ever! The striped paper is chocolate chip designer paper. I used Riding Hood Red ink to color in my star fish, then also used it for stamping the sentiment, and the ribbon is RHR as well. I used the pink size marvy unchda punch for the white cirlce and the purple size scallop circle for the chocolate chip scallop punch. After the starfish was colored in with a blender pen and RHR ink, I glitified it with a 2 way glue pen and dazzling diamonds glitter. By the way, Dazzling Diamonds is the BEST glitter ever!! Oh, and I attached the starfish scallop with dimensionals. The little pink scallop was done with a scallop edge punch. And the three little dew drops are from Robins Nest.

Thanks for stopping by! Make it a great one!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the star of "stars" and this one is no exception. Beautiful work!

Hugs,

Mary