Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Le Jardin

I know, I know, I've already told you that I really like the Le Jardin stamp set from Lizzie Anne, but do you know that I really mean it?! I've had a wonderful time with this one...the flowers are SO cool! This card qualifies for the Birthday Contest, Sktech #2. If you haven't checked out the deets on the contest, I'd do it if I were you!! Ok, and the script font that I'm totally loving, this thanks so much comes from the Far East stamp set. Yesterday's post used it with only the "thanks" part if you'll recall. Anyway, fantastic stamp set!! So here are the details. Close to Cocoa card stamped with one of the flowers in chocolate chip ink, to give a little more detail. The striped paper is a retired SU paper...and I can't remember the name of it!! After the striped paper I cut a few strips of my long time friend certainly celery...LOVE this color! I attached the three strips to the card and then stamped the "thanks so much" where I wanted it. Moving to the flower focal point...love this flower! I stamped it in Burnt umber palatte ink, and then colored it with my SU markers blush blossom and certainly celery. I mounted it on blush and close to cocoa paper and added it to my card! The dew drops were the finishing touch and I love them!

Yes, I did make a few to keep on hand...I'm building up quite a stash of cards to send once I get to the states...42 cents is so much better than 2 euro for a card in the mail!! So, I'm hoping to make some of my friends happy with happy mail! If you need some happy mail let me know...:) I love getting good mail!!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet card. I adore the dew drop accents. I would love to be on your happy mail list when you return to the states (and enjoy being on your virtual happy mail list right now)!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. It looks like such a great set! I'd definitely opt for mailing in the states, 2 euro sounds like a lot for a card.