Thursday, January 31, 2008

SU Stamp Sets for Sale

It's that time again! How can the time have gone so quickley! I've decided that I really do need to "clean house" and see if some of these fun stamps can find another loving home. So, I've discounted the retired sets 50% off, and they will go home to the states with my mom the first week of March, so they will ship that week. I'm happy to accept pay pal-and shipping will be flat rate boxes, which I believe are 4.60$ and 8.95. So, here goes the list! I thought I'd let you all have a gander at my list before I put it in other places...

Sale
Eventfull ($7)
Double Line Doodles ($12)
Alphabits ($7)
Headline Numbers ($11)
Spring Fling ($7)
Good Things Grow ($8)

I think that is my list for now. If you're interested in anything, please leave a comment and let me know! All of them are loved, a few have stains on the wood, but they are all in excellent (some never even used) condition.

Have a super duper one!!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Is "Hung Up On the Holidays" unmounted by chance? It would save so much on shipping. And where are you shipping from?
Thanks,
Colleen Manning

Colleen said...

I should have included my email addie in the previous comment.
colleen.manning@gmail.com
Thanks,
Colleen

Cammy404 said...

Hi Jen,
I would like the following:

So Many Sayings (NUM $7)
Bundle of Joy ($12)
Spring Flower Punch ($8)
Big Blooms ($11)
Flower Filled ($8)

Can you please email me at:
cammy404@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Cammy

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen:
I would like
Headline Alphabet
Looks like Spring
Linen background
Thanks,
Luann Dugan

email: dugan_lu@yahoo.com

Johannes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yes It's Me :) said...

Hi Jen

I would love Good Things Grow if you are willing to ship to Canada.

Jeannie

jeannien@gmail.com

Cammy404 said...

Hi Jen,
Just wanted to let you know that I receive my package. Thank you so much!! The card was just gorgeous--thank you!!!
Cammy