Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Monday

Today I just wanted to share a few little 3x3 cards that I made with some scraps I had out on my desk. I love having little 3x3s to drop quick little notes to friends and on little gifts and such...so I enjoy having a few on hand. These are really self explanatory--just used a piece of random 6x6 paper, I don't know who it was made by, but I really like to color combination! Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla...what could be better?! I also really love the sentiment stamps. They are from a retired Stampin' Up! set that came out around Valentines Day last year, called Fancy Flexable Phrases. I loved the font and love the sentiments, so I've kept it and think it is a super stamp set! I don't have them all mounted yet, but there are some perfect little "love" sayings in that set! So, I used that for the sentiments-with the oval punches...LOVE punches!! I also used a bit of the 3/4" wide grosgrain chocolate chip ribbon from SU...LOVE that!! The flowers are primas, the brown brads are from American Crafts...just fun little cards is all!:)






Thanks for stopping by! I'm working on some Valentines...I've got to get all my Valentines finished before this new baby comes...so I'm busy to working on them!
Have a great one!!

No comments: