Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sketch 143

I'm really excited...two challenges in a row (from SCS)!! I had fun with this sketch...I really want to use the All in the Family set from SU more...so I stretched! I seriously love these little people! I can't freehand that well...so they are perfect for me...really, I am stick people challenged!!

I used Soft Sky...LOVE that color!! And of course, can't go too many projects with out using my dearest of all colors...chocolate chip! I also used the polka dot background...think that is a super fun background! The sentiment is from All Holidays set...a great one in my opinion! I'm not sure if you can tell, but the little swirls on her dress are dazzling with dazzling diamond glitter, so is the flower! I just used a blender pen in the lid of Regal Rose for coloring her dress and such. Her hair is done with creamy caramel. Love the taffeta ribbon...love it!!



All supplies SU. soft sky, chocolate chip, regal rose, and ww c/s, soft sky, basic brown, creamy caramel and regal rose classic ink, blender pen, all holidays, all in the family and polka-dot background stamps, taffeta ribbon and rose grosgrain ribbon, glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter!:)

I am really going to try keeping up with the challenges...it's so fun!!

No comments: