Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Color Challenge 133

So, I love this week's color combo...Old Olive, Bashful Blue, and More Mustard! Really, I think More Mustard is way too overlooked!! I don't use it near enough! I really to love it though. When I noticed that this was the combination for today's color challenge, CC133 I thought I'd take a moment! I really do have a goal of getting more of the challenges done...I think it is so fun! So, here are my two offerings!

I love the flower in the priceless stamp set...SO cute! I am also very fond of the Fundamental Phrases set from SU! I think the font is so great! I used the oval punches and for the first time broke out some flowers from my pretties kit! It always makes me happy to use things I love...but have a hard time parting with! Anyway...here is #1


All Supplies Stampin' Up! old olive, more mustard, bashful blue, and whisper white c/s, old olive and more mustard classic ink, bashful blue grosgrain ribbon, fundamental phrases and priceless stamp sets, pretties kit, rhinestone brads, oval punches, dimensionals and mini glue dots.

For card #2, I am so excited..I finally found a transformer to use with my light table! (Being in Germany, the electricity voltage is different than in the states...so some of my tools, ie, light table, heating tool, I have to plug into a gransformer...yada yada yada!). Anyway, I found one that I could use today-and used the pick a petal brass embossing template! I love the look of dry embossed images...so that is what the flowers on teh old olive are...dry embossed. Thanks so much came from part of the so many sayings hostess set. I think it's a very fun thank you! Another love...the new bashful blue taffeta ribbon! It feels so delicious and smooth! So, there you go...#2 for today's challenge.



old olive, bashful blue, more mustard and ww c/s, bashful blue and more mustard classic ink, old olive marker, bashful blue brads, priceless stamp set, pretty petals brass embossing template, light table, stylus, bashful blue taffeta ribbon, mini glue dots and dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great one!

3 comments:

AJ said...

Your right mustard is an underused color~ these cards are super!! Love them both!

Jenn D said...

These are both great. I too love Fundamental Phrases. I love the size of it compared to EFP.

I love the dry embossing on the 2nd card. I still have to get to the color challenge, but seeing the colors together is much better than just reading about them.

Great cards.

Chrystapooh said...

Glad to see you're feeling better -at least enough to stamp! Cute cards and I'm glad you found a transformer. Don't forget to ask me about the ones I have to get rid of. And oh yeah: I need to hear all about Prague!!!!!
Chrysta