Friday, September 28, 2007

Thanks a million

For those of you that know me...know I LOVE this paper...but I LOVE the glitter jelly-roll pen even more!! I've had a few of them for a while...and I just saw one as I was working on this card...irl, it looks very sparkly!! I love glitter..and this pen, Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust Glitter Pen is such a great easy way to add sprakle!! If you click on the link, it will take you to the Lizzie Anne Designs catalog...they are 3.50$ for a set of 2 pens...and they are such a great tool!!



Supplies: whisper white, ruby red, chocolate chip, close to cocoa and old olive c/s(su), paisley paper (mme), ruby red, old olive, and chocolate chip classic ink (su), Jolies's Fleurs and sketched sentiments stamps (LAD), coluzzle cutting system, punches (marvy uchida), chocolate brad (ac), stardust glitter pen (sakura).

thanks for stopping by!! hope you have a wonderful fall day!!

No comments: