Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More Birthday Cards



supplies SU,unless noted: very vanilla and chocolate chip c/s, patterned paper (chatter box), oval punches, amazing to zainy stamps, chocolate chip classic ink, paper piercing tool and mat pack.


So, I've got a bundle of birthdays...I am one of 9 children and we've got 38 grandkids right now...so I am always making birthday cards...which I LOVE! I love being the aunt that remembers that it is your special day-and let's be honest, with all the supplies I have, that is what I buy them for--to use!!:) Right? So, here is a card with a more masculine flair. That is my challenge quite often, making a good masculine card...anyway!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeni, that is one awesome masculine card! Love it! Thanks for sharing! Hugs and smiles

Meridith said...

This is a very striking and cute card! Nice job!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful work!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oooo! I love the simplicity of this card! It's awesome!

BTW, I've nominated you for Rockin' Girl Blogger. Check out my blog for more info. :)

Sara said...

I love your simplicity in all the cards that you make and for that I too am nominating you as a rockin girl blogger, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I just love your simple, clean and elegant style. Keep up the lovely inspiration.
~~barb