Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hello Again!!

To those of you that noticed that I was "missing"...we just returned home (back to germany) from a month long trip to the states. It was WONDERFUL to be back on American soil...there are a lot of things I had no idea I was missing!! I had the idea that I would be able to post and update my little Stamin' Spot while on my trip-that was a laugh! It was a wonderful time to be with our family...it was very busy and I wasn't near a computer enough to do anything!

I did however, receive my order from Stampin' Up....can you imagine how excited I am to finally have some new goodies to play with!! I can't wait! I just need to get adjusted to the time difference between Utah and Germany!! The tiredness is so painful...my kids are up at 2:30 am because they are hungry...and then we sleep until noon...it's a crazy week for sure!

I'm hoping to get through enough of my "to do" that I can sit and play...I'll share for sure tomorrow!

I'm excited to be back...and to share some funsies!!

Have a great one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your trip went well, Jen! And I also can't wait to see some new cards made with your new SU! stuff! Happy you made it home safe--good luck adjusting to the time zone. I hope it doesn't take too long. I HATE being tired. :)

Anonymous said...

you were missed - i kept hoping you'd update while you were away.

Jeanelle said...

Oh how I missed my friend... :) It was wonderful hearing all of the exciting news from Tyler (and great meeting Aimee) but you were missed desperately this past month. I'm glad you got in so much quality Graham time!! I'll bet leaving was hard though - ugh! Hope you brought back a case or two of microwave popcorn to ease the pain! Love you...let's talk soon, okay!?!

Sara said...

Glad to hear that you are back, have been missing your simple card posts. Always a reminder that simple is sometimes the best way to go... Glad you had a great time ;-)