Monday, July 9, 2007

I love Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink!

Those of you that know me well...know this to be a very true statement!:) I have a "thing" for chocolate chip....anything really. In fact, I bought some delicous chocolate chip iceream today. I love the ice cream in Europe!:) We got cones at a little ice-cream stop downtown Munich...Nutella ice-cream...it was divine! Anway, the one I got to day was lovely, nice and rich texture, then it had little shavings of chocolate on top...it was a really yummy treat! And I've come to a new conclusion...I Love ice-cream cones! I really do! It is just the right amount of ice-cream...and it lasts until the cone is gone...fantastic!

Anyway, this card was for a color challenge last week on SCS. I can't remember what number it is off the top of my head...but I loved it!! I love Old Olive!!! I got the idea of the scallop border, by just using stamps, out of the new catty. I'm trying to be patient...but I can't wait to get my hands on that new stuff!:)



All supplies SU!, unless noted. Chocoalte Chip, pretty in pink, and old olive c/s, chocolate chip classic ink, happy everything and polka dots and petals stamps, 1/4 cirlce punch, cc grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: