Saturday, August 20, 2016

Thank You


Well, good morning friends!!! I hope you are doing well! Summer is almost over, we had a wonderful really long vacation and I have missed being at my desk doing what makes my heart so happy!! Missing paper and pretties is ok, right!!?

I am here sharing the new Retro Sketch for the week! It's a great one...


And here is my take on the sketch for the week! We went to a wonderful picnic with some families from my husband's work. It was a super fun party and my kids had a ball. The girl that planned it all was an awesome party planner!! I wanted to give her a little something for showing us such a good time, and thought a bright floral something would be perfect!!

So, I grabbed some bright colors...you know how much I love them!! I pulled out my flowers from Maggie Holmes, and started layering!! I used a PPP stitched tag die and then just layer it all up!! My sentiment is from PTI. I gotta say, I LOVE the different textures and prints in that pack of flowers from Maggie Holmes!!


Can't wait to see how your use the sketch this week!! Don't forget you have until next week to upload to the gallery!! Take Care, my faithful blogger buddies!!