Sunday, June 26, 2016

Congrats!!

Good morning!!! I hope you are well!! I am not dead...nor have I fallen off the face of the earth!! We've had internet problems that made me want to throw my computer off the rooftop, end of school crazies, and now summer with my 5 sweet people home with me!!

I've cut way back on the amount of time I've been able to spend at my desk....my kids are in a place where they are requiring me more and I love that!!! But, it means my posting here will be a little less....just in case anyone still checks in here ever!!

I'm sharing the new sketch for the week, over at Retro Sketches!!! 

And here is the card I created....it is time for several congrats envelops from our house these days!!! I wanted to keep this one masculine...which is always a slight stretch for me!!

I used some Altenew and PTI stamps. My stripped background was made with a Heidi Swapp stencil.

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!!! Enjoying the best of the beautiful weather, wonderful fruit offerings, and time with our families!!!

Take care friends!!

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love this ... perfect balance of blues

Taunya Butler said...

Jeni - I am SO THRILLED to see this post - I have missed you!! I hope you really are doing ok and I must say that you aced this - it is a wonderful masculine Congrats card!! I always adore seeing what you make - take care and keep happy this Summer!!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is just gorgeous Jeni!