Saturday, August 22, 2015

Just a note...


Good morning!!! Happy Saturday again!!
I'm excited to be stopping in with another new Retro Sketch! The summer is skirting by...just days remaining until we "get" back to usual!;)
 
Here is the new Retro Sketch for the week!!

 
I decided to grab these beautiful blooms from Julie's Essentials by Ellen line. I used a bit of gold foil on the blooms...oh, be still my heart!!!  I used some gold foiled cardstock at the top and bottom of the card. I have to stay again...I LOVE the beautiful fonts of this stamp set...don't you love it!?
 

I hope you have a great weekend and I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch!!
Have a great weekend and see you over at Retro Sketches!!



1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Gorgeous, lovely and just BLOOMING amazing!!! Love the colors and the way you styled this card according to the sketch - so wonderful!!! Have a happy night!!