Saturday, June 20, 2015

For You

 
 Good morning!! My kids sure would love to wake up on a Saturday morning to a spread like this one!! Hey, not even just Saturday, they'd love to wake up to this any morning!!:)
 
I pulled the fun donut image from the Slurp set and went to stacking them all up!!
 
I colored them in with copics and then got to adding the detils!! The Sprinkles are from PTI, the clear sugar that is on the "blueberry donuts" is from PTI as well. The chocolate are covered with a thick coat of glossy accents, and the little red hear has some glossy accents on it as well. Here is a closer look at these treats!!
The for you sentiment is from the Lite Brite set.
 
I hope you have a great Saturday!! We're all gearing up to spoil my husband rotten tomorrow...yay!!! I'll be back in a few hours with the new Retro Sketch for the week!! Stay tuned!


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

YUM.

Taunya Butler said...

This is so fun, so yummy and just so excellently done!!! The colors are awesome and I want to come and shop from your donut place!!! You are awesome!!!