Thursday, June 18, 2015

Celebrate You

Good morning!! I am popping in with a fun shaker today...I always love a shaker!!
 
I pulled this fun image from the Slurp set. Isn't that a fun float image!? I just love the amount of whipped cream....perfect for any float!!

 I stamped the float image, then masked it off and used distress ink and my ink blending tool to make the background on the float. I colored it with my copics, and then added some sequins!!
 
My sentiment came from the Cake Day set. I used the PTI double edged banner die for that perfect banner!! I used my old reliable polka dot stencil and distress ink for the background...it never gets old for me!!:)
 
I hope you have a great day!! Take care and I'll see you soon!!!

 

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Gorgeous color scheme and love that softly polka dotted background!! SO lovely and such a fun way to celebrate someone's special day!!