Saturday, March 21, 2015

What's Up?


Happy Saturday friends!! I hope you are having a great weekend!
 
I'm over on TAWS blog today. Sharing a this fun "Buff" image! He is such a great image! I've had such a fun time using him! I love that he looks inviting and friendly...

I used this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch as inspiration for my layout. I also used a new PPP die for the banner. I had a little scrap of this paper that surfaced and I loved the idea of "Buff" being against that colorful sky...I'd love to be in a dessert or wilderness like that!!:) My sentiment is from the Yappy set.
 
I hope you have a great one! I'll be back with the Retro Sketch for the week...see you soon!!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

I think you have used very clever and cool colors and pattern papers to showcase BUFF! Such great coloring and this card is just stellar!! GOOD JOB!!! Love it!!