Saturday, March 21, 2015

Just for You!

Happy Saturday again friends!! I am popping in today with the new Retro Sketch
Here is the sketch

And here is my card!!


I am excited to have some new Neat and Tangled images to play with! I used the Punchinella stamp for that main polka dot image. I heat embossed with clear powder onto watercolor paper. Then I "smooshed" my inks, new leaf, chartreuse, and lime aide ice, onto a large acrylic block. I sprayed the ink with water and then laid my embossed image face down in the ink!! THEN I took the image and ironed off the embossing powder...I think I LOVE that effect!  I was channeling my inner Jennifer McGurie on that one!! I stamped my "just for you" and heart image from the Just for You set with black versafine ink.

I added a little black thread, some black sequins...and there you have it! I am also linking this card up to the Little Tangles challenge!!
Hope your weekend is wonderful!! See you again Monday!! I've got a box of new goodies here waiting for me...can't wait!!!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love this!

Taunya Butler said...

Such a cool looking card - the background is full of texture and dimension!! Just looks so cool!! Love the colors and just the genius of this card!! I am so happy I could stop by!!!

Tracy Ercole said...

I love everything about this card! I am going to have to try that ironing technique. Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles.