Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love


Happy Valentine's Day!! This is my first of two posts for today, it's Saturday which means a new Retro Sketch today too!!

I hope your day is filled with the people you love and that you have a wonderful day expressing it today!! I've got a little valentine, this one is for my little Ruby. She has seen this, she comes to my desk looking at everything and telling me how wonderful I am:) oh, how I love her!!

I used the lovely Tootharina stamp today!! I paired her up with a little tag form the dollar spot at target!! I love finding gems at the dollar spot!!

The love is the Lawn Fawn script "love" die. I love it and know it will get a bundle of use!! I used some wood veneer hearts--silent cartwheel here--and it is perfect for my sweet little valentine!!

Have a good one....see you back for Retro Sketch soon!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Such a cute card. Wish I'd seen those tags at the $ Spot....love them. :)

Taunya Butler said...

What super cuteness is this card?!!!! Love it and I think the use of the fairy on a love card is so genius!!!

Kathy said...

An adorable card, what gorgeous color on Tootharina!