Friday, December 5, 2014

Stll, Still, Still....

Hey there friends!! I sincerely hope you are doing well!! December 5th is upon us. Today I'm over on the Be Inspired Challenge blog, sharing what inspired me out of the this great photo!!! Isn't this a beautiful collection of eye candy!!?
 
So, my first thought, was how much I loved the sparkle on the nutcracker!!! I pulled out some of my MS vintage glitter and went to town!! I pulled out some Winter's Butterflies snowflakes and my glue pad....that thing has sure been around a long time!! Sorry, back to the card. I used a sentiment from With Wandering Awe. This happens to be the title of one of my ALL time favorite songs!
 

I hope you get a chance to play along with us!! This month is the last month of the BIC! The winner this month will receive two stamp sets of their choice from TAWS!! So, play along and get some fun new stamps!!;)
 
Have a great one. I hope your day is wonderful and happy weekend!! Shopping!? Or are you finished!!? I LOVE the constant stack of boxes by my front door...can't wait to start wrapping and making all the packages pretty!!!
 


1 comment: