Friday, October 24, 2014

Party Time!

Morning friends!! I hope you are well today!! We're enjoying a relaxing NO school day today!! We've got only a few fun things planned and are excited about heading to a trunk or treat at our church tonight...good times to be had!!
 
I'm playing along with the Be Inspired Challenge again today, #58.


I pulled out a fun stencil and used some black soot distress ink for my background. I cut a black tag, smashed a big wad of white thread (inspired by the spider web in the photo!) under my cute orange dino! He is from the Livin' Fossils set. My party sentiment is from the Prehistoric set and heat embossed. I have a few little spiders...I thought that this little friend would be a great addition to the card!! Isn't he cute!?
I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us in the BIC challenge this week!!



No comments: