Saturday, September 6, 2014

You Rock

Hey there peeps!! Checking in for a quickie today! We are so super excited that we have company this weekend My parents came up and oh, the fun!! We are blessing my little Graham at church Sunday, and Grandma and Grandpa made the journey for the special occasion! My baby Graham is their 45th grandchild! They have made awesome efforts for every one of their grandchildren and oh, it is awesome to have them here!!
I fell in love with the rock image in the Stomper set the moment I saw it!! Then in the Prehistoric set, there is the perfect sentiment...well, I was brewing and am super happy with how they came together! A little paper piecing and a little copic love...all is well!

I am over on the TAWS blog sharing the love today...pop on over and see what fun lies there in!!
Thanks for stopping by friends! See you next week! Take care and have a good one!
 


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Yay for baby Graham! 45th grandchild?! Wow!

Such a fun card!