Thursday, September 4, 2014

Rawr!

Morning friends! I hope you had a great weekend!! We sure did, then we started school yesterday!! My kids all had a great day and are thrilled to be back in school! My house has only two little people in it, and well, it feels good! Getting back into the groove will be nice and everyone loves a little bit of structure to the day!! My little boy Max will start preschool next week...so there will be a couple of hours each week with just my little baby!!
 
Today, I'm over on TAWS blog, sharing a little dino love!! I needed a little "girly" feel from one of these dinos...and well, echo park paper was right there for me!!
 
I stamped my dino with versafine ink, then embossed with clear embossing powder. I have decided I really like that little barrier embossing gives when I am coloring! I used copics that were inspired by my paper choice, and I used the Stomper and Livin' Fossil stamp sets.
 
Hope you have a great one!! I'll be back with a little more fun...later this week! And maybe, just maybe now that school is in session, I will get my posting back to regular...it looks good thus far!!
Thanks for stopping by friends!! Take care!

 

No comments: