Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hello Sunshine!!

Hey there friends! I hope you are doing well!! My blog title seems a little hopeful...yesterday we had welcome dose of Seattle rain! We've been having some hot muggy weather and the rain was super welcome for me! I do love summer...but, the rain felt lovely!!

 I've got another Retro Sketch to share today!! This fun sketch was inspired by Erica, isn't it a fun one!? Here is the sketch for the week,
 
And here is my card! I wanted to use my new Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine set...;) and this stamp set needs bright lovely colors!! My Hello is also from Lawn Fawn!
I hope you have a super shine day!! And I hope you'll join us over at Retro Sketches this week! I sure do love the time I had at my desk this week...it makes my heart so happy! My little Graham is 12 weeks old this week! He such a dear baby...I am 100% in love with him and enjoying every moment!! I do love getting back into my groove ...and hopefully when school starts again I will get back to my more regular posting! Thanks for stopping by today friends!!
 


3 comments:

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic, Jen! Just screams fun and good times! Love the colors and design elements!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun & happy card Jen! I'm enjoying the change in weather :)

Leigh Penner said...

Super fun & fabulous card, Jen!
Reading your posts make me long for my babies -- I can't believe my oldest is 15 and my "baby" will be ten next month...... Sigh. The time just goes by so fast...