Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Thanks!

Good morning! I hope you all had a great week/weekend! Yes, today is Wednesday, but I've been a bit busy and haven't checked in yet this week!
 I am SO happy to report that yesterday when my 400+ photos arrived from Shutterfly, I got my family photo album/scrapbook for 2011 done! One of my goals for spring break was to decide what photos to print and then get them uploaded and printed! I am super happy to report that the orange box arrived yesterday from shutterfly and I spread them out all over the place and got them all in the album!!:) I am using project life to document/keep our photos so we can enjoy them, and let me tell you what, my kids love having books to look through!!:) I had surgery on my hand in May of 2011, and that cramped me for the rest of the year in taking photos and also doing anything with them! I am super excited to get my 2012 done and then start on our 2013!  

Today is our GRS design team sketch challenge! It will be all sorts of fun, it always amazes me what the girls come up with!! I have fallen hook, line, and sinker for this particular stamp. Yes, there are 4 stamps in the appetizer set, but I just have been stuck on this particular one...LOVE it.

I hope you have a great day...thanks a bundle for stopping by!

Make it an awesome day!!

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow 400+ photos.. i bet that was fun going through..your card is totally adorable..

Jingle said...

Jeni, your card is so adorable! Love it!

Lori Barnett said...

Good for you getting 2011 done!! YAY!!!! Your card for the challenge is perfect! I love the colors and the paper with the flowers is beautiful!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty!Love the spring colors...

Kendra said...

I totally LOVE this card! It's gorgeous! Congrats on getting the photos done ~ WOW!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a pretty and cheerful card! I love it!

~amy~ said...

You've been busy!!!!

Love your sweet card!!!!