Friday, March 1, 2013

thinking of you...

Good morning and happy Friday! Isn't it great that the weekend is upon us!? Time to "relax..." yea, not so much in my house, but at least I can dream about it! I have another little something today, that I  creating with the help of my Silhouette and a new die from Simon Says Stamp!

I used my Silhouette cameo to make this little frame-it is a Polaroid cut file. I went in and added the "thinking of" and then added the "you" die cut from Simon Says. Isn't that such a fun combo!? The paper is from Pebbles-love it! My butterflies have been glitified, and are so sparkly and lovely in real life, sorry they don't look as much in the photo!

I hope you will all stop by tonight, 6pm PST, for the fun new Cupcards To Go kit! I think this kit has been my all time favorite!! I have a bundle of samples, I just couldn't stop myself!! So, here's to hoping you have a great day and I'll see you back here soon!!

Take care and thank you all again, I appreciate your concern and support for my dad and me so much...thanks friends!!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

I want spring to arrive...love your springy card!