Monday, February 25, 2013

You're Sweet

Hey there friends! Happy Monday all around! Today is a fun day for the GRS team, the color challenges are always so fun! It was so great to get such a fun bright color challenge to work with! You know me and color lately...I can't wait to see some flowers start popping their heads up!

I decided to use the little bike from the Enjoy the Ride truffle set...a wonderful happy image to match my happy color palette! And speaking of happy! I was at our great Ben Franklin store the other day...and saw some of their new dies! This beautiful paper ribbon--makes my heart so happy! I can't wait to use more of them on my cards!

Anyway, stop by the DT girls blogs--it's always such a treat!!

Have a great week friends--see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun springy card!

Kendra said...

This is such a happy card ~ totally love it Jeni! You did a beautiful job with the colors.

Mary Ann said...

Cute card....

Melissa said...

Adorable card Jeni! I don't have that stamp and it is now going on my "wish" list. Love how you put the bike on a cute fish tail banner.