Friday, February 15, 2013

Hey There!


Good morning friends! I hope your Valentine's Day was wonderful...I had a hot date with my husband--it was GREAT! My kids had one of their favorite baby sitters and all was well! 

Today is a fun day at GRS! There are two new appetizer sets being released today. And, I have to tell you, one of them could be in my top 5 of all sets...the Bubble Sentiments are delightful! The Queen Bee is really great too, but I LOVE the Bubble Sentiments! Check out the blog to see the reveal of the full sets!


On this first card, I pulled out my sweet Little Monster. It's been too long since she's seen any ink!! I paired her with one of the new Bubble Sentiments...and there you have it! Quick and fun!
Here is another card, with the Queen Bee set! My momma will love this one!! 
Here are links to the DT girls and the Blog. They will all have all sorts of fun to share today!!

Thanks a bundle for stopping by! Take care and see you soon!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

That monster totally makes me giggle! Love it Jeni!

Ashley Newell said...

These are super cute, Jen!